Thank you to all who took the superintendent search survey. Results will be proposed to the Board Monday, December 13, 2021.
Proposed Qualities and Qualifications - Superintendent
* Effective communication and listening skills
* Background in teaching and building administration, preferably in small rural areas similar to Morrow County; instructional leader
* High degree of integrity/honesty with strong core values; culturally competent; respectful of all groups
* Puts KIDS first; is committed to serving all kids
* Proven ability to make tough decisions when necessary and effectively communicate the reasons (transparency)
* Ability to build and sustain strong, effective family/community partnerships that impact student success
* Works well with others; strong collaborator that empowers students, staff, parents and community members; inspirational motivator
* Understands Oregon school finance, demonstrates sound fiscal management and strong budgeting skills
* Innovative visionary
* Is personable/approachable while keeping an open mind; good sense of humor
* Highly visible in our community and schools.